At Various MNC's in UAE from 2007 to 2015
At present Rajib Roy is also associated with Sales and Business Development Activities of Top End Brands like Rexton, GP Batteries , Schneider, Clipsal, Pierlite, Xpelair, Dimplex, Belling, Stoves, LEC , Burco, Redring, Creda, Galaxy and some more brands from Glen Dimplex Group in Middle East Africa and Indian Sub Continent.
Worked as Director - Sales for Pierlite Middle East , gave profitable sales growth and expanded business geographically to 62 countries.
Promoted as Regional Sales Manager for African Continent after giving growth of 245% on 1st year while Country Manager in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Responsible for 56 countries in the African Continent.
In one year's time achieved growth of 131% YOY for Clipsal Middle East a part of Schneider Electric Gulf.
At Schneider Electric India as Regional Manager (East)
Distinction of being selected as top 12 managers of the world and trained in Schneider Institute of Management in Paris, France in Oct’04.
Accomplished a special assignment to train Ultra Terminal Sales Force in Fundamentals of Sales and the managers in Fundamentals of Sales Management in 2004. Widely travelled across the country to implement the best practices.
Instrumental in establishing the brands like LK Fuga, Clipsal, Merlin Gerin etc in the eastern region.
Undertook prestigious projects such as Bengal Ambuja, Peerless, West Bengal Housing board, South City, Metro towers, Sunflower gardens in Kolkata, Landmark residency/airforce shillong in Gauhati, Clubtown in Siliguri Aman Bhutan resorts in Bhutan.
The Wiring Accessories team was adjudged as the Best region in 2003, performed 170% of the set target.
Implemented Clipsal–ABP Amar Shera SMS based contest in October 2005 for the Durga puja festival in East.
Was Instrumental in Starting Clipsal CIS and Automation products in Eastern India.
At Finolex Cables Limited as Assistant Manager (Sales)
Handling activities pertaining to Project sales and execution of DOT orders.
Conducting Training programs and devising the training schedules for filling in the lacunae of learning.
Instrumental in achieving 100% target for the Calcutta region.
Started activities like JFTC, OFC, Plastro plasson irrigation systems, Essex copper roads, Leviton datacom products.
Augmented the branch turnover from 2.75 crores to 55 crores.
At VAMNICOM, as seminar co-ordinator
Gave presentation to Ratan Tata, Chairman, in Bombay House.
Gave Presentation to Keki B. Dadiseth, Chairman , Hindustan Lever Limited
P.G Diploma Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (Advertising & Corporate Public Relations Mgmt.) 1998
MBA (Marketing) Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Co-operative Mgmt. 1998
B.Sc from the University of Calcutta. 1995
7 keys of effective sales management, Schneider Institute of Management, Paris, France in 2004
- France: Paris, Grenoble
- Sri Lanka: Colombo
- Bhutan: Thimpu, Paro
- United Arab Emirates: Sharjah, Dubai, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm al Qwain, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Riyadh, Jeddah, Khamis Mushyayit, Quassim, Dammam, Al khobar, Abha
- Bahrain: Manama
- Qatar: Doha
- Kuwait: Kuwait City
- Oman: Muscat
- Tanzania: Dar Es Salam, Mwanza
- Uganda: Kampala, Entebbe, Jinja
- Egypt: Cairo, Giza
- Kenya: Nairobi, Mombasa
- Mauritius: Port Louis
- Republic of Yemen: Sana, Aden
- Azarbaizan: Baku, Sumqayit
- Sudan: Khartoum
- Ethiopia: Addis Ababa
- Nigeria: Lagos
- Angola: Luanda, Musulu
- Ghana: Accra, Tema
- Iraq: Baghdad
- Iran: Tehran, Koshan, Eshfahan
- Jordan: Amman, Mann
- Lebanon: Beirut, Kaslik, Balouneh
- Hongkong: Hongkong City
- Peoples Republic of China: Shenzen, Duangong
- India---(Detailes Below)
- Andhra Pradesh: Hyderabad, Tirupati, Vizag
- Arunachal Pradesh: Itanagar
- Assam: Guwahati, Dispur, Tezpur, Dibrugarh, Tinsukia
- Bihar: Patna
- Chattisgarh: Raipur, Durg
- Delhi: New Delhi
- Goa: Panaji, Ponda
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Baroda
- Haryana: Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad
- Jammu and Kashmir: Jammu, Srinagar, Nagrota, Pahalgam, Udhampur, Sonmarg
- Jharkhand: Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Dhanbad, Bokaro, Chas
- Karnataka: Bangalore, Ooty, Mysore
- Kerala: Thiruvananthapuram -Trivandrum, Kovalam, Ernakulam -Cochin
- Madhya Pradesh: Indore, Ujjain
- Maharashtra: Mumbai, Pune, Thane, Nasik, Nagpur, Lonavla, Shirdi
- Meghalaya: Shillong, Cherrapunji, Jakrem, Mylongwong
- Mizoram: Aizwal.
- Nagaland: Kohima, Dimapur
- Orissa: Bhubaneswar, Puri, Cuttack, Baleshwar, Konark, Rourkella
- Rajasthan: Jaipur, Salasar, Mehendipur, Pushkar, Ajmer, Bikaner, Jhunjhunu
- Sikkim: Gangtok
- Tamilnadu: Chennai, Kanyakumari, Coimbatore, Madurai, Rameswaram
- Tripura: Agartala
- Uttar Pradesh: Agra, Brindhavan, Mathura, Meerut, Saharanpur
- Westbengal---(Detailes Below)